if a song was in shrek theres no way to un-associate it with shrek its forever going to be a shrek song
If you’d rather go to a club than a museum, you deserve to be unhappy.
museum? what the fuck is in a museum? they got bitches in museums? alive bitches?
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist